The Chinese Zodiac (Sheng Xiao) is based on a twelve-year cycle and each year in that cycle related to an animal sign. This Zodiac is calculated according to Chinese lunar calendar. Everyone can calculate his Chinese zodiac animal sign by using the zodiac calculator – HERE
Here are the twelve Chinese Zodiac animal signs and their characteristics:
Years: 1912; 1924; 1936; 1948; 1960; 1972; 1984; 1996; 2008; 2020
Characteristics of the people born in the Chinese Zodiac sign Rat:
– Possess charm and compassion,
– Have excellent social interactions
– Prominent persons, challenged when business is in the game
– Good at searching information and new ideas;
– Imaginative and possess singular intellectual strengths
– Good at seeing things that others cannot or are not good at.
– They take too many responsibilities.
– Very much appreciate any kind of relationships and are very cordial and enthusiastic when in love.
Years: 1913; 1925; 1937; 1949; 1961; 1973; 1985; 1997; 2009; 2021
– Good at facing and finding their way through all kinds of situations
– Cope with their duties systematically
– Much valued for their abilities and self-awareness
– Their negative side is that they are sometimes prejudiced and difficult, defending their interest to the end
– They might not have a diverse personal life,
– Their commitment and sense of responsibility are to admire.
– Unconditionally dedicated to their families and loved ones.
Years: 1914; 1926; 1938; 1950; 1962; 1974; 1986; 1998; 2010; 2022
Individuals born in the year of the Chinese Zodiac sign Tiger are:
– Delicate and when they coordinate their feelings, they are great as lovers and partners in general.
– They need symmetry for their need to dominate
– Want to be independent of love
– They are very much self-aware, which is easily shaken at times by criticism.
– Have a natural anxiety.
– Become great leaders due to their ability to recover well from negative situations and show dignity and braveness
Years: 1915; 1927; 1939; 1951; 1963; 1975; 1987; 1999; 2011; 2023
The people born in this sign are:
– Popular, as they are loving, friendly and well-mannered
– Stay out of arguments, argues, and conflicts
– They are easily distracted by fun and often have the habit of forgetting the needs of the ones they love
– Like to have lots of fun, they are calm, rather conventional and intelligent
– They want secure relationships.
Years: 1916; 1928; 1940; 1952; 1964; 1976; 1988; 2000; 2012; 2024
Individuals born in the year of the sign Dragon:
– They have a charming vibe about them
– They are always energetic
– Very intellectual and succeed in what they pursue
– They follow their own path and don’t want to be confined by rules
– Their passion for perfection forces them to be very rigorous on others and on themselves;
– They do appreciate a soul mate that can keep them alive.
Years: 1917; 1929; 1941; 1953; 1965; 1977; 1989; 2001; 2013; 2025
People born in the year of the Snake are:
– Very deep thinkers
– They are very wise and usually work unnoticeably, reaching things that nobody else can
– They have a romantic side and possess charm, seeking graceful relationships
– They can be very jealous and considered as reserved persons, spending a lot of time alone
– Their popularity is on low levels
Years: 1918; 1930; 1942; 1954; 1966; 1978; 1990; 2002; 2014; 2026
People born in the year of the Horse are working very hard in everything they do.
– They are usually popular
– They tend to be spontaneous, particularly in their love life, and often erupt due to their spirit.
– They prefer working individually so team-work is not their advantage
– They are egotistic, but their intelligence and way with words help them in any social situation
Years: 1919; 1931; 1943; 1955; 1967; 1979; 1991; 2003; 2015; 2027
The characteristic of the people born in the year of the Ram are:
– Pleasant and attractive,
– Socially graceful but quite conservative
– They are cordial, delicate and conscientious persons.
– They are in love with nature, cultures, the arts, and are very creative by nature
– Their often feeling of the physical discomfort and their complaining about it is negative and can be very pessimistic.
– They don’t recognize middle state, they are either impeccably self-aware or shy and quiet.
– If there is long-term security in a relationship, they will fill most fulfilled.
Years: 1920; 1932; 1944; 1956; 1968; 1980; 1992; 2004; 2016; 2028
Monkey people are
– Highly intellectual and energetic
– They have a personality that is attracted to crowds
– They are charming and have the gift of jabber
– They are smart, witty and can turn every situation into a funny one
– Monkey people often have hard time settling in one place and they are switching between careers
– They can easily succeed in dynamic relationships and environments.
Years: 1921; 1933; 1945; 1957; 1969; 1981; 1993; 2005; 2017; 2029
Rooster people are
– Very diligent and productive at work,
– They have no trouble to express what they think
– They are willing to share their opinion and even believe that this is their strong right.
– They try everything to gain it and love attention
– They have many friends and are genuine and loyal
– Their standards are very high and because of that, they achieve their goals.
Years: 1922; 1934; 1946; 1958; 1970; 1982; 1994; 2006; 2018; 2030
People born in the year of the sign the Dog are:
– Notable for being loyal and honest
– Their attention is focused to one subject-matter and give their heart and soul,
– They stand strictly to their principles of justness and fair play
– Their creativity, when it comes to solving a problem is enormously high
– They are sharp-tongued and often criticize, but as friends and partners they are very reliable
– Sometimes they are not willing to forgive and hold a grudge for a long time.
– Their deep requirement are stable, long-term relationships that will be forever truthful when they find their soul mate.
Years: 1923; 1935; 1947; 1959; 1971; 1983; 1995; 2007; 2019; 2031
Individuals born in the year of the sign the Pig are:
– Great friends (display tolerance, kindness, sincerity, and intellectual strengths)
– Able to stars of important conversations
– Their intelligence allows them to pursue and achieve high goals
– Their social lives are harmonious because they are able to overlook people’s flaws and see only the good in them
– They are funny and humorous but are very vulnerable
– They get furious when people don’t reciprocate to their kindness
– Pig people want to spoil in physical and material pleasures but appreciate deeply their families and homes.
Source > simplecapacity.com