Reading this article you’ll be challenged to try this incredible Chocolate Avocado Pudding, that is super easy to make and incredibly delicious.
Why Avocados? Because they can balance hormones, boost metabolism, and fight different types of diseases.
Thanks to the beta-sitosterol, avocados have antiestrogenic properties, which are able to block the estrogen receptors in our cells, reducing the absorption of estrogen rates. This is a process that increases testosterone levels in men and progesterone levels in women.
One of the attractive benefits of avocados, that is not well known by the majority of people are its powerful anti-aging properties, which are specific for both the flesh and the oil. It is recently confirmed by the scientists, who found that possessing of anti-aging properties helps protect against the free radicals. The components of avocados are able to penetrate deeply inside our cell structures, entering the mitochondria and activating its energy production. Because of that, they allow cells to function properly, even when they are constantly attacked by free radicals.
Producing the majority of a cell’s energy from nutrients, mitochondria play a very important role in the fight against free radicals. However, their dark side is a generation of the unstable chemicals that inflict damage to both the mitochondria itself and some other cellular components.
As that damage directly affects aging, many scientists have been challenged to find the proper remedies that will be able to reverse this damage. Luckily, they have found it in avocado oil, which discovery has revolutionized the overall view of avocados. The study design by the author, Dr. Christian Cortez-Rojo, found that avocado oil has the ability to accelerate respiration in mitochondria, thus indicating the production of energy for cell functions. It can be effective even in cells attacked by free radicals.
Look at the Other Health Benefits of Avocados
Avocados contain a high amount of healthy raw fat, which many people don’t get from their diets. Around 20 essential nutrients are included in avocados, such as:
- Vitamin E
- Potassium (more than twice the amount found in a banana)
In addition, avocados
– Boost your body’s ability to absorb fat-soluble nutrients from other fruits and vegetables (alpha and beta-carotene and lutein)
– Because of the antibacterial and antifungal properties it helps to support a healthy immune system.
– Wonderful source of the amino acid lecithin, important for preventing liver overload, helping to balance weight, and boosting brain functions.
Here is a recipe of the Chocolate Avocado Pudding
– 3 large avocado, soft and ripe
– 3-6 tablespoons coconut milk
– 1/4 cup cacao powder
– 2 tsp coconut oil
– 1 tsp vanilla extract
– 2 tablespoons raw honey
1) Combine all ingredients (avocado, coconut milk, cacao powder, coconut oil, vanilla, and honey) in a blender.
2) Blend them well on high for 1 minute or until smooth.
3) Refrigerate for 30 minutes
Enjoy this delicious pudding and burn the fat.
 Bergh, B. (1992). The Avocado and Human Nutrition. Retrieved from www.avocadosource.com
 Scitable. (n.d.). Mitochondria. Retrieved from www.nature.com
 Federation of American Societies for Experimental Biology. (2012, April 22). Avocado oil: The ‘olive oil of the Americas’? Retrieved from www.sciencedaily.com