Here you can find the workout with 5 Yoga Moves that was used even by famous actresses, such Kaley Cuoco. It was created by Amy Opielowski, CorePower Yoga program manager.
How to do:
– Grab dumbbells
– Perform it three times a week,
– Complete the sequence once or more.
- CRESCENT LUNGE ROW
– Starting position – downward dog,
– Inhaling, raise your left leg high and while exhaling step your left foot between your hands into a low lunge and take the weights off the mat with your arms extended
– Keep your left knee directly over your ankle, then inhaling, hinge your torso forward and exhaling, pull the weights to both sides of your rib cage
– Inhaling, lower the weights until your arms are fully extended to complete one rep;
Perform 20 reps, then repeat with your other leg forward.
- PUSHUP, FALLING TRIANGLE
– Start in downward dog position,
– Coming to high plank pose role your weights off to the side
– Inhaling, bend your elbows to 90 degrees and lower into a pushup
– Exhaling, return to plank.
– As you thread your right leg under your body, inhale, then exhale and extend right leg out toward the left. At the same time tap your left hand to your right toes
– Return to the plank, and repeat on another side, to complete one rep;
Alternate for four reps.
- WEIGHTED TABLETOP GLUTE PRESS
– Starting position – high plank, with your hands under your shoulders, your knees lowered to the floor under your hips
– Placing one weight behind your right knee and keeping your back flat and elbows softly bent, raise your right heel toward the ceiling,
– Lowering back to the starting position, complete one rep.
Perform 20 reps on both sides. Complete two sets.
- LOCUST VARIATION
– Starting position – laying facedown with your legs extended and your hands next to your ears, bend your elbows
– Keeping your shoulders relaxed, pull your shoulder blades together and squeeze your glutes, while you are lifting your arms and legs off the floor
– Lowering, return to the starting position, to complete one rep;
Perform 20 reps and complete two sets.
- EAGLE CRUNCH
– Starting position – sitting on the mat,
– Lie down on your back, bend your arms to 90 degrees and lift your left arm over your right
– Bending your knees to 90 degrees, place your right leg over your left,
– Exhaling, raise your elbows and knees toward each other over your torso while your lower back should be flat on the mat
– Lowering knees and arms return to starting position, to complete one rep.
Perform 20 reps on both sides and complete two sets.