Even the squats have their deserved place in strength training, there are many other butt exercises. By adjusting your routine, try out the following exercises that tone and lift your butt. You are recommended to a new favorite exercise in the bunch.
- Single-Leg Forward Reach
This exercise is similar to yoga’s Warrior 3 and targets your core by challenging your balance. The effect as you move in and out of the pose will be seen on your back too.
– Start by standing, your weight should be on your left foot while the abs are engaged and chest lifted.
– Raising your right leg behind you reach your torso forward. With your arms, out in front of you make a balance while your torso and leg are parallel to the floor.
– Stay in this position for a moment, engaging the back of the right leg.
– Moving completely returning to standing upright, lower your right leg toward the floor and you complete one rep.
Do 15 reps before switching sides.
Its target is toning the entire back of your body, which makes it certain move for your workout.
– Holding a pair of medium-weights in each hand in standing position, place arms at your sides and your knees slightly bent.
– Slowly bend at your hip joint, Keeping your arms straight and knees slightly bent. Then lower the weights as far as possible while your back remains straight. You should look forward all the time, which helps to avoid rounding your back. The weights should be close to your legs.
– Return to the starting position by squeezing your glutes and slowly pulling yourself up.
Do three sets of 12 reps.
- Single-Leg Bridge Kicks
This exercise works the hamstrings.
– Start lying on your back, with your hands on the floor while you bend one leg and lift the other leg off the floor.
– Keeping your body in a stiff bridge position and pressing your heel into the floor, lift your pelvis up.
– Slowly lower return to the starting position and repeat three sets of 15 reps on each side.
- Single-Leg Deadlift With Kettlebell
It works your backside, targeting both the glutes and the hamstring as well as the core.
– You need kettlebell (10 – 20 pounds). Hold it in your right hand, and raise your left foot slightly off the ground.
– With your back in neutral position, raise your left leg and lean your entire torso forward. Keeping your left shoulder blade pulled down your back lower the kettlebell toward the ground.
– Return upright, with your back straight, to your starting position. It is one rep.
Do 12 reps on each leg, for three sets.
- Banded Booty Kicks
It tones your outer thighs and tush in one minute.
– Your resistance band is held on hands and placed with the center around the sole of your left foot. Keeping your back straight, stay on your elbows and knees on the ground.
– Draw your belly in, holding the band firmly, and extending your left leg straight behind you. Then draw your knee forward, without touching the ground.
Repeat three sets of 15 to 20 reps on each leg.
- Crossover Lunge
It targets the muscles of the entire core.
– In standing position with your feet shoulder-distance apart and your arms extended to grasp a dumbbell or a medicine ball in front of you.
– Stepping diagonally forward with your left foot sink down until your thighs form right angles. Bending your knees curl the dumbbell toward your chest.
– Extending your legs and lower your arms, raise your left knee and bring it in toward your chest. Step back with your left leg, sinking down into the reverse lunge and complete another bicep curl. This is one rep. After completing your set, switch sides.
Do two sets 15 to 20 reps on each leg.
- Tipping Row
It works the backside but it also targets the upper back and hamstrings.
– In standing position hold two dumbbells with palms facing each other.
– Raising up your left foot in order to balance on your right leg. Finding the balance, extend your arms toward the floor and sweep your left leg back
– Stay in this position, move the dumbbells until they meet the sides of your chest. Your shoulders should be down and elbows straight back.
Do three sets of 10, on each leg.
It targets your tush.
– Standing in front of your bench place your left foot in the center of the bench.
– Bringing your right knee forward step up onto the bench.
– Land foot quietly lowering your back to the floor.
– Switching legs repeat and complete one rep.
Do total 20 reps.
- Dirty Dog
It works the deep glute muscles and raises your tush.
– Begin on all fours, keep your knee bent 90 degrees and raise the left leg until it’s parallel to the floor.
– Straightening your left knee, keep the left thigh still and kick your leg out to the side.
– Lower the leg while you are bending the left knee back to 90 degrees. It completes one rep.
Do three sets of 20 reps per side.
- Standing Booty Kicks
You can do it anywhere even when you’re brushing your teeth.
– In a standing tall position place your hands on your hips.
– Transfer the weight to your left leg and keeping both legs straight raise your right leg directly behind you. Engage your abs in order to help you stay balanced.
– Lower your right leg until it is parallel with your left and then lift it back up behind you.
– This move is repeated 20 times at a moderate pace, and do it with another 20 times.