The overnight fridge oats are tasty and time-saving foods. They are ideal Fat Burning recipes with the ingredients that give you lean protein combined with healthy fats and carbs.
The Fridge Oats taste like eating dessert for breakfast and they are grab-and-go foods during your busy days.
They can be prepared ahead of time that helps you ensure you to start the day with a healthy meal and will really fill you up and to power you through the morning.
- 1 container (6 oz.) Non-Fat Plain Greek Yogurt
- 1/8 cup almond milk
- 1/4 cup uncooked old-fashioned oats
- 1/4 cup fresh fruit of your choice
- 1/2 tsp. chia seeds
1) Mix all ingredients in container with tight-fitting cover
2) Stir in desired fruit.
3) Cover and refrigerate at least 8 hours.
You can keep them 3 days in the fridge.