When it comes to the use of Apple Cider Vinegar (ACV) it’s not a trend or a fashion because it has been used for decades.
It is one of the most cherished and well used natural remedies to treat many health problems and for preventative measures. According to the results of many studies, the ACV can help you lose weight and improve your overall health if it is consumed in the right way.
Comparing to the other vinegar the ACV is much better. Why?
– It contains a lot of health properties, improving your overall health.
– It cleanses the body of toxins, boosts your metabolism, helps to reduce total body fat
– Can be used to help treat heart problems, digestion issues, high cholesterol, cancer, acid reflux, diabetes and it is even useful for treating kidney stones.
This is a substance that is too good that every house should keep anytime.
ACV and weight loss:
Or losing weight, actually, there’s no magic solution, but the closest thing to it can be a regular exercise combined with healthy eating habits.
However, adding ACV to your diet and current fitness regime can help to speed up your metabolic rate, which further boosts your weight loss efforts.
How to use Apple Cider Vinegar for Weight Loss
Usually, is recommended to drink it on an empty stomach or 30 minutes before a meal (lunch and dinner).
Its effects are seen in improving digestion and reducing the appetite, means you consume fewer calories and prevent overeating.
Making the ACV drink:
1) Add 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar into a glass of lukewarm water.
2) Stir it well and drink.
3) You can add a tablespoon if you are drinking tea, fruit or vegetable juice.
4) If you find this recipe boring, below you will see a few creative ways to add flavor and even more benefits.
Customizing Your ACV Drink
HONEY + ACV
As Honey is another natural substance that suppresses food cravings and increases energy levels when combined with ACW the process of digestion is enhancing as well as burning fat.
LEMON + ACV
The health benefits of lemon are powerful and can be very effective in flushing out toxins, improving the function of your vital organs and boosting metabolism.
Cinnamon is excellent in cleansing the accumulated fat in your digestive system and colon. It is helpful in decreasing the bad cholesterol levels and increasing the good cholesterol levels.
GARLIC + ACV
This spice has been used as a remedy for centuries and helps in preventing sugar cravings and binge eating and stimulates the process of burning stored fat.
CAYENNE PEPPER + ACV
The cayenne pepper improves digestion, boosts your metabolism and decreases the appetite throughout the day.
GINGER + ACV
As the makes, you feel fuller for a longer period of time it belongs to powerful appetite suppressants. In addition, it improves your digestion and helps increasing metabolic rate for faster fat burning.
WHAT ARE THE RESULTS?
Here is an example, in the video below where Velvet Lox explained how she dropped 11 lbs in 2 weeks
As that can be evident the results vary, but if you combine ACV with healthy eating and exercise there is no negating that you will see great results.
Below you’ll find some recipes with ACV:
- Standard ACV salad dressing
a) In a clean bowl add half cup of olive oil, finely chopped garlic cloves and apple cider vinegar
b) By adding cayenne pepper and sea salt you are enhancing the flavor.
c) Mix all the ingredients and Enjoy!
- Garden herb dressing
a) Get 1/4 cup of freshly chopped kale, 1/2 cup of olive oil, 2 tablespoons of raw honey, basil, cayenne pepper and salt.
b) Mixture of all the ingredients is added to your salad to enhance the taste.
Tips and Precautions when using ACV:
– Do not take undiluted – causes indigestion, upset stomach and heartburn.
– Don’t use the filtered or distilled version – use the raw organic unfiltered apple cider vinegar.
– Drink a lot of water to stay hydrated throughout the day.
– Consult your doctor to see is that might interact your current medicines or not.
– Make sure that you’re taking the right dosage daily (not more than 6 tablespoons per day).
– Pregnant or breast feeding women must consult with your doctor to see if it’s OK to consume.
– Never go hungry and don’t skip meals, as skipping meals will result in binge eating.
– Instead of snacking on junk foods go for green tea, salads and fruits.