We are going to present you some exercises and zealous dieting that will help you get the V cut of your dreams.
These exercises are meant for strengthening and defining your lower abs, and also for reducing the pain in the lower back.
Lying leg raises (do 4 sets of 15 repetitions)
Perform this exercise with slow and smooth movements. For better results you can hold weight between the feet.
Hanging leg raises (do 4 sets of 15 repetitions)
Keep your legs straight and perform this exercise with slow movements. If you want, you can add some weight between your legs.
Reverse crunches (do 4 sets of 15 repetitions)
Add some difficulty to this exercise by taking a dumbbell between your feet.
Abs V hold ( do 4 sets of 1 minute hold)
This exercise is very demanding and you should do at the end of the routine. Lift yourself to a position where your body forms a V. Stay in this position for 30 seconds to 2 minutes.
How you can develop balanced core?
- Do side crunches to target the obliques and central abdominal muscles
- Do hip bridges to strengthen your lower back
- Do lunges to target your thighs, gluts, back and hips
- Improve your overall core strength, flexibility and balance with yoga poses
How you can reduce the body fat?
- Healthy diet
It is very important to back up your exercise with healthy diet! The V cut abs will really show when they aren’t covered with fat. That’s why you need to:
- Avoid foods that contain a lot of sugars and fat
- Consume lean protein
- Provide the required nutrient by consuming more fresh fruits and vegetables
- Reduce, but don’t eliminate the carbohydrates
Also, you mustn’t starve yourself! If you do, you will feel tired and irritated, and you won’t have the energy for doing the exercises.
- Add some cardio exercises
Do some jogging, cycling, swimming or hiking if you want to achieve better results. You won’t need any special equipment or financial investment.
- Consume a lot of water
Drink at least 2 liters of water every day. This way you will stay hydrated and eliminate all the toxins from your body.
- Take on resistance training
Body weight workouts can be helpful for improving your form and losing weight, ensuring a reduction of muscle loss. It is very important to prepare your body, so don’t start with high-weight exercise immediately.
- Become more active during the day
Workout, eat healthy and increase your daily activities, and your body will be thankful!
- Be patient and determined
Keep in mind that it takes some time and a lot of work to achieve those V cut abs!