Want mini-skirt legs that are worthy? These training can get there in no time. Decide on a few exercises, or try them all to sculpt your buttocks, hamstrings, quads, thighs, buttocks and calves. You may try in the beginning without weight and find out how you feel.
The majority of the exercises do not have weights, in case the exercises feel simple to you, however you are able to hold weights. You can add weights if you are just a small stiff. If you are really sore, then you may do the exercise several times to construct endurance and strength.
- Warrior III
- Start in mountain pose, transfer your weight to the left leg and, as you inhale, lift your arms over your head.
- Exhale, raise your right leg back, and bend at the hips until your upper body is parallel to the floor and in line with your right leg.
- Hold the pose for 30 seconds to 1 minute, return to mountain pose, and then repeat on the opposite side.
- Chair Squat (3*15)
Get set: Sit on the front half of the chair seat, feet on the floor. Engage your abdominal muscles, lean forward slightly.
Go: Press through your heels to raise your body to standing. Reverse the movement and slowly lower down, tapping your glutes/bum on the end of the chair.
Tips: Avoid sitting down completely during each set. Also, be mindful not to round your back as you move through each repetition.
Make it harder: Hold a dumbbell in both hands.
- Pivoting Curtsy Lunge (3*15)
- Stand tall with your feet hip-width apart.
- Keeping your weight in your right foot, take a big step back with your left leg, crossing it behind your right leg.
- Start lowering your body, by bending your knees, until your right thigh is parallel to the floor.
- Return to the starting position and repeat on the opposite side.
Low Lunge Hover (3 each leg)
- Start in downward facing dog and, as you exhale, step your right foot forward between your hands.
- Lower your left knee to the floor and place the top of the left foot on the floor.
- Inhale, lift your torso up and sweep your arms out to the sides and overhead.
- Stay in low lunge pose for 30 seconds to 1 minute.
- Exhale, place your hands on the floor, lift your left knee up, step back and return to downward facing dog pose.
- Repeat with the opposite leg.
- Skater Lunge (3*20)
Start in a small squat. Jump sideways to the left, landing on your left leg and crossing your right leg behind you.
Bring your left hand to the floor squatting low in the cross-legged position. This completes one rep.
Reverse directions by jumping to the right with your right leg.
Continue alternating sides for 30 reps.
- 6.Standing Glute Toner
A. Stand with feet hip-width apart and parallel, and hold the back of a chair. Move left toe back 12 inches and touch floor with it. Soften both knees, tuck pelvis, then bend left knee to lift foot off floor. Keeping knee bent, press straight back (as if aiming for 6 on a clock) with foot for 20 reps, then move foot diago-nally to the left (as if aiming for 8 on a clock) and press it back for 20 reps.
B. Straighten left leg. Lift leg, pressing straight back for 20 reps, then press diagonally back (aiming for 8 on a clock) for 20 reps. Return to starting position, and repeat same series of moves on opposite side.
Trainer tip: Be sure to lock your pelvis into a stable position before moving your le