The people, when working on their bodies, pay a specific attention to the most noticeable parts, such as butt, stomach or leg.
However, the people are not always aware of the secret of all top trainers, who know very well that strong back muscles are key for an overall defined look, and also they’re your best defense against injury, pain, and poor posture for years to come.
Here we offer you six classic strength moves that are great for getting rid of back fat, target majority of the muscles in your upper body and the result will be seen in banishing bra bulge and sculpting a strong, sexy back, and shoulders.
How it works:
– Perform them four days a week,
– Perform 1 set of each exercise back to back, without or a little rest in between moves.
– When you finish the last exercise, rest 1 to 2 minutes, and repeat the full circuit 2 more times
Equipment needed: –
– A pair of 2- to 3-pound dumbbells,
– A pair of 15- to 25-pound dumbbells,
– A resistance band,
– Pull-up bar or Life Fitness Machine.
- T Raises
– Starting position – Standing with a pair of 2- to 3-pound dumbbells, feet hip-width apart and a slight bend in knees and parallel to the floor with your torso.
– Lift weights up to shoulder height, keeping arms straight,
– Lower back down, keeping core and glutes engaged the entire time.
Perform 15 reps.
- Single-Arm Dumbbell Rows
– Starting position – Standing with feet hip-width apart, grab a 15- to 25-pound dumbbell in one hand, bend knees, and shifting hips back, lower torso until nearly parallel with the ground. Place your left knee on the bench, while right hand (with a dumbbell is in front of you for balance).
– Drawing the weight up toward chest, bend right elbow straight up toward the ceiling.
– Your shoulder blades should be down and together and core engaged all the time.
Perform 10 reps on each side.
- Delt Raise
– Starting position – Sitting on the bench, grab a pair of 5- to 10-pound dumbbells and join them in front of your chest, while your upper body is bend in the waist
– Bending elbows, lift weights up to shoulder height, engaging your back, not your arms,
– Lowering gently, keep your core and glutes engaged
Perform 10 reps.
- Band Assisted Pull-Up
– Starting position – Looping a band on top of a pull-up bar, hold onto the bar with hands slightly wider than shoulder width,
– Place knees inside the band and hang at arm’s length.
– Pull body up in one straight line, bringing head just above hands.
– Lowering slowly body all the way back down to dead hang, keep the back straight.
– When repeating motion does it without swinging.
Perform for 8 to 10 reps.
- Plank with Lateral Arm Raise
– Starting position – Straight arm plank with hands below and in line with shoulders, feet slightly wider than hip-width apart.
– Keeping hips still, lift one arm up to shoulder height.
– Return to starting position, then lift the other arm to shoulder height.
Perform 10 reps each side.
- Pushup Holds
– Starting position – standard pushup position with hands slightly wider than shoulder width, feet hip-width apart.
– Bending elbows, lower body until hovering a few inches above the floor.
– After holding 1 deep breath, press half-way up and hold for another deep breath.
– Lowering back down to your lowest point, hold for 1 deep breath.
– Return to your half-way point for one more hold.
Perform pattern 3 more times, 5 times total.