For all of you that are looking to tone your arms, tighten your butt, this workout is the perfect option. In addition to doing it, you’ll burn some major calories.
All you need is a set of dumbbells and 15 minutes of your free time.
So, fire up your glutes and break a sweat in this short power workout from Mike D.
This workout is especially great if you’re short on time or just looking to get more boom for your buck, one of the most effective ways to work legs. It is a complex of total-body movements and plyometrics.
These compound movements are perfect for activating more muscle groups at one time, which will result in burning more calories.
What are the benefits of it?
– The lower-body-specific exercises target more focused areas,
– Plyometric exercises will work power development and spike your heart rate.
– The outcome – a winning combo all around!
– For better results try a 30-minute version.
If you want to be more creative and to have your own fast, furious, and efficient lower-body-focused workout, here is what should be done:
1) Pick lower-body-focused moves (e.g., walking lunges with biceps curls or squat to press,).
2) More targeted lower-body-specific exercise (e.g., donkey kicks, glute bridges, single leg Russian deadlifts,).
3) Plyometric exercise (e.g., jumping lunges, jump squats, box jumps).
4) Perform each exercise for 1 minute, back-to-back.
5) Rest for 60 to 90 seconds after finishing,
6) Complete the mini-circuit 2 more times.
7) That’ll be a 10-minute workout.
Source : www.fitnessmagazine.com