The cellulite can be a stubborn internal fat that causes fatty deposits of the skin.
The women are more prone to cellulite and it usually appears on their hips and thighs. To get a clearer picture the cellulite skin is similar to the dimpled surface of an orange peel or cottage cheese.
The reason why it appears is an unhealthy lifestyle or that be genetically caused. Most of the women are concerned if they experience it so they all try to find the way how to do that.
Today we are presenting you an extremely easy and simple way to get rid of cellulite, that will really surprise you because of its effects.
The only you will need is one ingredient, that is used in almost every kitchen.
Apple cider vinegar (ACV) besides the plenty of other health benefits is an extremely effective natural remedy against cellulite. It is because of its containment of the calcium, magnesium, potassium and other minerals that stimulate elimination of excess fluids from the body and blood circulation. Apple cider vinegar has the ability to prevent water and fluid retention around thighs and stomach.
As a remedy, the ACV has been used for centuries (since ancient Greece, Rome and Egypt).
The most popular of its use for women is that it is used as a natural remedy that stimulates weight loss, prevents bloating and reduces cellulite.
How to prepare this anti-cellulite mixture at home:
1) This remedy is very simple, as you only need to mix one part of apple cider vinegar with two parts of water.
2) If you desire you can optionally add some honey.
3) The prepared mixture is applied on the affected area and should act for 30 minutes.
4) When it is done, rinse it off with warm water.
5) The procedure is repeated twice a day until you get the desired results.
Apply another treatment for the same effectiveness:
– Combine equal parts of apple cider vinegar and water, then rub this mixture on the affected area.
– This area should be wrapped with a plastic wrap and covered by a warm towel over it.
– It should act for an hour, then remove the wrap and rinse it off with lukewarm water.
– Repeat the procedure until you’re satisfied.
For losing some weight you should:
Make a mixture of two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar and one teaspoon of honey. Consume the prepared mixture twice a day, until you obtain the desired results.