When the experts recommend adding oil and fat to coffee, many people have a mix between confusion and aversion.
However, it’s not for everyday use! The recommendation how to use that methodology of burning fat will be completely explained in this article.
Coconut Oil and How to Include It in Your Coffee
This video explains why avoiding calories:
Coconut oil, actually, boosts your metabolism and helps burn calories, so adding fat to your diet is not going to make you fat.
It contains medium-chain fatty acids, instead of long-chain fatty acids, which are metabolized differently and lead to a beneficial boost in metabolism. In the conducted study, 1 to 2 tablespoons of medium chain fats (eg. coconut oil) per day increased energy expenditure by 5%, which replaces totals to 120 calories per day.
This coconut oil coffee creamer provides with a rich and creamy coffee, especially if is sweetened with honey and flavored with vanilla and cinnamon. We warn you to not use a palm oil, artificial sweeteners and preservatives.
Combine this coffee with a nutritious breakfast so you’ll be ready for any upcoming challenge during the day!
More Reasons that you will Love Coconut Oil Coffee Creamer:
– If you add coconut oil creamer instead of cold milk or cream, it doesn’t cool down your hot cup of coffee.
– The flavor of coffee is not changed, so for you who like your coffee strong that is a super solution, instead of the milk and cream, which can water it down.
– Coconut oil is lasting more than dairy creamers, so you’ll never stick drinking black coffee at home.
– You’ll feel alerted and energized for longer than it is the case with just coffee alone.
How to Make Coconut Oil Coffee Creamer
The ratios that are usually used depend on the taste you preferred, to be more sweetened and how do you like its flavor. For those of you who don’t like the coffee sweet, you can leave out the honey or start using less.
– 3/4 cup coconut oil, organic (soft but not melted)
– 1 teaspoon cinnamon powder, organic
– 1/2 cup raw honey (I buy mine from a local source)
– 1 tablespoon cocoa powder, organic (optional!)
– 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
1) Combine all of the ingredients in a bowl and stir until they’re well combined.
2) Store in a glass jar with a closed cover.
How to Use Coconut Oil Coffee Creamer
- Drink about 2 cups your favorite (fair-trade, organic) coffee.
- To your hot coffee add 1-2 tablespoons of coconut oil coffee creamer.
- At this point, optionally, you can also add a teaspoon of grass-fed butter, which enhances the creaminess and flavor!
- Using a blender, blend the coffee + creamer on high for about 5 seconds.
- Store it into your special mug and enjoy