If you decided to shape your middle part, you should be focused on all that you can transform (fat) and the stuff that you can gain (muscle). Bringing together the top research on how to burn the excess fat and making the radical plan are the real things that should be solved.
In order to get strong and sleek abs, it is necessary to make a plan of a mix of exercises that work together in toning the entire area. The best formula is given by Michele Olson, Ph.D., a professor of exercise physiology at Auburn University at Montgomery, who studied countless abs exercises in a lab using electromyography (EMG) technology to measure the amount of muscle activated by each.
She replaced dozens of crunches with the proper ab routine, presented below. Hit all four ab muscle groups performing three circuits of the first four moves, during the first two weeks. In workout should be built intensity and performed total reps over time, explains Olson.
During the 3rd week make little harder moves and get reps higher, with an exercise added in.
Continue with intensifying exercises in week four and add two more moves to your session
According to Olson’s research, the best belly fat-burning method is Tabata intervals, which raises your level of adrenaline, the fight hormone that’s the secret for burning fat.
How it works:
– Toning: Perform the toning moves in order to the indicated number of reps and sets three days a week on alternate days. The exercises and weight of the dumbbells required progress each week. In week four do it twice a week.
– Tabata drills: perform three times a week, starting with 10 minutes of hard, steady-state cardio then do a four-minute round. Combine steady cardio-and-Tabata and complete three times. The total time 42 minutes. In week four, perform the Tabata drills twice a week.
Total Time: up to 45 minutes
Equipment: – Free weights
- Bodyweight Single-Leg Stretch
Lying face up on the floor with arms by sides, raise extended arms and legs at a 45-degree angle and curl shoulders and head off the floor to start.
Bring right knee toward chest, keeping upper body lifted throughout, then reach a left hand inside of the right knee and right hand outside of the right ankle. Switch sides and repeat. That completes 1 rep.
Perform 2 t0 3 sets of 8 to 10 reps
- Forearm Spider Plank
Begin in forearm plank position, on flour, balancing body on toes and forearms and your palms flat.
Bend right knee out to side toward right triceps and keep hips level.
Return to plank, switch sides and repeat. That completes 1 rep.
Perform 2 to 3 sets of 8 to 10 reps
- Balance Chop
- Begin standing with feet wide, holding a single 8-pound dumbbell with both hands overhead. Pivoting on right foot, shift body weight to left leg and rotate torso to left
- Then bringing dumbbell down beside right hip raise bent right knee to hip level. Returning to reach upward toward left complete 1 rep. Perform 8 to 10 reps then switch sides;
Perform 2 to 3 sets of 8 to 10 reps on each side.
- Sit-Back Twist
Sitting on the floor with knees bent and heels on the floor, hold a single 5-pound dumbbell with both hands. Leaning torso back 45 degrees, extend arms forward at 45-degrees to start.
Rotating torso to right, lower dumbbell with straight arms toward the floor by right hip.
Returning to starting position, repeat to left and complete 1 rep.
Perform 1 set of 8 to 10 reps.
- Double-Leg Stretch
Lying face up on floor put arms by sides. Curling shoulders and head off the floor, raise legs up at a 45-degree angle and arms overhead to start.
Bring knees toward chest and circle arms around, keeping upper body lifted throughout and touching palms to outside of knees.
Extending legs, raise arms overhead return to starting position, completing 1 rep.
Perform 2 to 3 sets of 10 to 12 reps.
- Spider Plank
Beginning in plank position, on the floor, balance your body on hands and toes.
Keeping hips level, bend left knee out to side toward left triceps.
Returning to plank, switch sides, and repeat. That completes 1 rep.
Perform 2 to 3 sets of 10 to 12 reps.
- Half Boat
Start sitting in the prayer position, on the floor with feet flat, knees bent, and palms together in front of chest, extend arms forward, lean back 45 degrees, and raise legs with knees bent 90 degrees
Lower your body slowly until lower and middle back are on the floor (shoulders, head, and legs remain lifted). Returning slowly to starting position, complete 1 rep.
Perform 2 to 3 s2ts of 10 to 12 reps.
- Side Plank with Twist
Begin in the side plank position on the floor, balancing body on the left palm and sides of feet. Placing right foot staggered in front of left, place palm behind the ear and bend the right elbow.
Rotating torso bring right elbow up to touch inside of the left elbow.
Reversing motion back to the starting position and complete 1 rep.
Switch sides; repeat.
Perform 2 to 3 sets of 12 reps on each side
- Quarter Squat Crunch
- Standing position with feet hip-width apart, fingertips behind ears and elbows bent out to sides.
- Squatting slightly (knees bent about 45 degrees), shift your weight to the left leg as you stand. Then lift bent right knee, rotating torso toward right so left elbow and right knee meet in front of the chest. Returning to the starting position, switch sides, and repeat. That completes 1 rep.
Perform 2to 3 sets of 12 reps.