Most of the people are impatient for everything that is doing in their life. It happened also with taking some steps to lose weight, they are impatient to see the results immediately (very fast).
According to many studies conducted, a rapid weight loss is a key to permanent weight loss. The author of the Zero Belly Diet, David Zinczenko, developed nine things that you can do one day and the next day be already slimmer (of course, not to lose 10 pounds in the next 24 hours, but after taking these easy steps you will have visible results).
- CUT YOGURT OF YOUR DIET
There are several reasons why to cut yogurt from the diet.
– It is not a reality that yogurt has a reputation for fostering healthy belly bacteria, because, most of the yogurts are so high in added sugar that they actually feed the bad bacteria in your gut.
– Yogurt is high in lactose, a natural sugar found in dairy that many of us have trouble breaking down.
– If you must eat yogurt, look for one with 8g of sugar or less, which won’t impede your weight loss goals.
- DO THIS TOTAL-BODY EXERCISE
Try this the ‘Thruster’ workout, which is a simple, full-body exercise that lasts only eight minutes. Here’s how to do it:
– Starting position – standing with your feet shoulder-width apart, hold a pair of dumbbells by your shoulders,
– Lowering your hips into a squat bring the thighs parallel to the floor. Explosively, in one motion, extend your legs to stand up tall and drive the dumbbells overhead.
– Hold this position for a while and lower the dumbbells to the starting position.
Perform as many reps as you can until you start to get tired, make a break, and then keep going to 8-minute mark.
- TAKE A SHOWER BEFORE BED
When you’re sleeping your body is cooling down, so, many sleeping problems occur when the weather’s hot and muggy. Taking a shower before bed will activate your body’s thermostat, and you will fall asleep faster. It is well known that the sleeping well reduces the levels of the stress hormone cortisol and cooling down helps stimulate brown fat (fat found at the back of the neck that helps your body burn more calories).
- MAKE THIS HEALTHY BREAKFAST
The best option for the breakfast is to incorporate all health ingredients, such as oats, the toss in some dark chocolate shavings, some nuts, some berries, and a dash of cinnamon. They are working perfectly with the happy bacteria in your colon, producing butyrate, a fatty acid that your body needs, for reducing inflammation and insulin resistance as well. Less inflammation means more weight loss and less bloating.
- ELIMINATE SALT-HEAVY FOODS
Some of the foods are so laden with salt, which causes you to wake up bloated and feeling fat next day. It is a case with a Chinese and Mexican food, which are the worst offenders. To avoid some troubles during your big days, use the Zero Belly book to cook at home.
- CUT OFF YOUR SUGARY GUM HABIT
Sugarless gum has a significant contribution to your belly fat, which is shown in many studies. It happens thanks to the sorbitol, a sugar alcohol used in most sugarless gums because it takes a relatively long time to digest. It acts in your small intestine as a hothouse for the fermentation of bacteria, causing flatulence and bloating. In addition, each chew sends a signal to your brain, triggering hunger hormones.
How to avoid bad effects: Stick to just a few pieces a day, try products made with natural ingredients, or cut out gum entirely, along with these 8 foods that beat the bloat:
- STOP WITH THE “ENERGY BARS”!
The other word for “energy bars” is calorie bars, and thus they cause you to gain weight fast in many ways, such as:
– The containment of lots of whey causes bloating in those with lactose issues.
– Many are packed with soybeans (gas-inducing ingredient)
– They are packed with lots of chemicals that cause gaining more weight like the many other processed foods.
- EAT BERRIES
Dried fruit can be a great source of fiber and nutrients, but it can also be a source of gas for those who suffer from fructose malabsorption. It usually occurs when the body has difficulty absorbing the natural sugar.
As the dried fruits are particularly high in fructose, fresh citrus fruits, stone fruits and berries are safer options if you are sensitive to the fructose. Of course, the best slim-belly effect has the berries (strawberries, blueberries and raspberries).
- BLEND UP A PLANT-PROTEIN SMOOTHIE
Protein drinks as a delicious, simple snack are great ways to get an enormous dose of belly-busting nutrition, but most commercial drinks are filled with some chemicals that can cause inflammation and upset your gut health.
The alternative is a vegan protein, which will give you the same muscle-building, hunger-squelching and fat-burning benefits.