In the process of dealing with stubborn belly fat, you probably have tried many measures, such different types of diet, many exercises and changing your lifestyle. All taken measures are very important, however, the most effective measures, according to the fitness experts are regularly performed and proven exercises. One of the best workout we are offering you in this article.
This workout effectively burns that fat and strengthen your abs in that process. In addition, you need to do cardio exercises not less than 3 times a week first.
- Side to Side
– Starting position – Lie on the floor and bend the knees. Your arms should be at the sides and feet flat on the floor.
– Taking a deep breath, contract the belly muscles and slide the right hand toward the right foot. Your lower back should be pressed to the floor and your neck and head aligned.
– Return to the starting position,
– Switch sides and repeat 15 times.
This is a full body exercise that will target your arms, shoulders and legs too!
– Starting position – plank position with your knees and hands on the floor.
– Drop down the forearms and extend your legs behind while you are contracting the belly and back muscles,
– Lifting your hips up, straight your back and relax the neck. Stay in this position for 30 seconds (15 seconds for beginners and add every day 5 seconds)
– Return to the starting position.
- Butterfly Crunch
– Starting position -Lie on the back, with your knees bent to the side and soles close to your body.
– Place your straight hands on your stomach while the head is on the floor
– Contracting the belly muscles and breathing, curl your chest up a few inches off the floor toward the legs.
– Lowering return to the starting position.
– Repeat 10 times
- Fingers to Toes
– Starting position – lying on the floor, place your hands by your side and straight. Your legs should be extended towards the ceiling.
– Breathing in, tighten the abs and extending the hands toward the toes, crunch up from the waist. Note – your back remains flat on the floor.
– Repeat this exercise in 2 sets of 15 repetitions.
– Starting position – Lying on the floor keep your arms on your sides
– Raise both legs toward the ceiling, keeping them straight,
– Lower your left leg until it’s about six inches off the floor.
– Lifting your head and shoulders off the floor, grasp the back of your right leg, gently pulling it toward you.
– Switching legs, repeat on another side.
– Complete 10 reps
- Reverse Crunch
– Starting position – Lie on your back with the Resistance Bands around tops of shins, your knees bent and your arms by your side
– Raise the knees toward your chest until the hips are elevated, leaving the floor.
– Stay in this position for 3 seconds
– Return to the starting position.
– Repeat 2 sets of 10 repetitions.
- Ball Leg Lift
– Starting position –Taking ball lie on your back on the floor, face up. The ball should be between your feet and arms by sides at 45 degrees with your body
– Lift the legs together with the ball
– Hold this position for 3 seconds and then lower it in a starting position
– Make 10 repetitions
- Leg Swings
– Starting position – Lying on your back place your arms out to sides
– Lifting your legs and feet and breath, draw navel toward spine and lower legs to the left side about 5 inches from the floor.
– Return to the starting position and do the same on the right.
– Switching sides, repeat 15 times, in 3 sets.
– Starting position – Position yourself right between the backrests of the chairs, with your shoulders down, the neck fully relaxed and elbows a little bit bent. At the same time, make sure that your chest and head are raised up.
– Inhale and gently move your knees toward the chest. In case it is too difficult to you, you can lift one knee instead of two.
– Perform 15 repetitions and three sets.