The fat on the different parts of the body can be great challenges in front of us, as most of the times, it is hard to reduce them but easy to gain.
So if you belong to this group of people, then you can read on, to know more about how you can solve this problem. Thigh fats appear usually in women but if you are a great consumer of sugar, alcohol, carbohydrates and trans-fat, then you will have more chances to get these big thighs in no time.
If you want to get real benefits from the workout you have to really commit towards it. The following workout should be done, at least 4 – 6 sessions of 45 minutes each week.
The benefits of this leg exercise are reduced the belly fat and toned the legs and buttocks.
– Starting position – Standing with your feet slightly apart.
– Bend in a sitting position while your thighs are parallel to the floor
– Hold this bent position, straightening your hands in front of your body and parallel to the floor, (like in an air-sitting position).
– Hold this position for 30 seconds and repeat 10 times.
- Seated Leg Raise:
– Starting position – Sitting on a stable chair, place your feet on the floor (knees bent at 90-degree angle) and your hands on the sides of the chair.
– Raise and extend your right leg while you exhale. Breathing normally stay in this position for 30 seconds.
– Lowering your right leg down, exhale.
– Repeat the same with your left leg
- Stability Ball Leg Lifts:
It belongs to the group of the easy-to-do exercises, which targets inner thigh by including a stability ball. In addition, it helps to tone the core and inner thighs.
– Starting position – Lying on your back with your arms on sides of your body, and a stability ball kept between your feet.
– Raise gently the ball up towards the ceiling using your hips and butt
– Return to the starting position.
- Criss-Cross Power Jacks:
This exercise targets your inner thigh, engaging the inner thigh muscles and increasing the heart rate. It helps in burning more calories.
– Starting position – Standing with your feet closed. Take a deep breath.
– Jumping out wide, exhale, cross your arms overhead and cross the legs with the left leg in front of the right
– Immediately repeat the cross by alternating sides.
– Do this exercise for 30 to 45 seconds.
- Sumo Squat With Side-Arm Raises:
This squat variation helps to develop shapely legs, focusing on the inner thighs rather than the quads.
– Starting position – Standing with a pair of dumbbells in your hands, palms facing down, your legs open wide and toes pointing slightly outward.
– Bending your knees until the knees are over your ankles, raise your arms just below shoulder height.
– Stretching your legs bring down your arms simultaneously.
– Target 3 sets of 15 repetitions.
- Inside Leg Lifts:
This is a great exercise that directly targets the area you are trying to troubleshoot
– Starting position – as you exhale, raise your bottom leg, and inhale as you lower it back down without letting it touch the floor. Your torso should stay still while you do this.
– Return to the starting position
– Perform 15 reps.
– Switch sides and repeat on another side.
You can make this exercise harder with ankle weights.
- Lateral Step-Out Squat:
This exercise fires up the glutes, hips and thighs. For more challenges place a resistance band around your ankles to increase the resistance with each step.
– Starting position – Standing up straight, feet shoulder-width apart, keep toes pointed straight ahead and knees over toes,
– Lower into a squat position on your right side,
– Return to the standing position and lower into a squat on your left side. That is one rep.
– Repeat 15 times.