As spring is arriving, and you are thinking about getting fit and ready for the season you should make some extra effort.
Many workouts, created to shape your body can be too hard for you, so, we are offering you a plan of some simple exercises that will change your look in just four weeks. You even quit going to the gym or buy any special equipment, because all you need is willpower and ten minutes a day.
This is a static exercise, which is performing by simply holding your body in the correct position instead of moving. To do it right, follow the instructions bellow and example shown in the picture.
– Starting position – support yourself on your elbows, forearms, and forefeet, keeping your back perfectly straight
– Staying in this position, while the muscles keep you straight they are working,
It straightens your abs as well as your arms.
– Starting position – adopt the plank as the initial position, then push yourself up with your arms, keeping your back, bottom, and legs in a straight line
– Return to the initial position as slowly as possible.
- Toning your thigh and bottom muscles
– Starting position – prop yourself on your hands and knees.
– Stretching one leg, try to keep it straight and stretch the opposite arm at the same time.
– Repeat the same for another arm and leg.
Squatting is all about balance.
– Starting position – with your feet shoulder-width apart in standing position
– Squatting slowly sit down on a low imaginary chair with your knees and feet in a straight line, pulling the small of your back as far as you can. In order to keep your balance stretch your arms out in front of you (see the picture).
– Then, start pushing yourself up as slowly as you can.
- Ab exercises
– Starting position – Lying on your back stretch your arms up with the knees bent
– Slowly raise one of your legs, bent at the knee, and touch it with your hand, while stretching your opposite leg and arm (as shown in the picture)
– Return to the starting position and repeat with another leg and arm.
– Remember – the left arm goes to the left leg, and the right arm goes to the right one.
- Abs and buttocks
– Starting position – prop yourself on your feet and hands so that your body forms a triangle above the floor.
– Lift one of your legs as high as you can (see the first picture),
– Lowering the leg slowly try to touch the tip of your nose with your knee.
– Return to the starting position and do the same with another leg.
– Starting position – with your legs set widely apart and slightly bent at the knees, while your back is propped against the wall.
– Then, take a ball or tie your fingers, as shown in the picture, and slowly move your hands from side to side, trying to touch the wall
– Repeat to another side,
– The most important is to keep back upright.
The four-week plan
Do the following for six days:
- 1 minute push-ups;
- 2 minutes plank;
- 1 minute abs and thighs;
- 1 minute abs and buttocks;
- 1 minute abs;
- 1 minute waist;
- 2 minutes plank.
Have a break of ten-second between the exercises.
Alternate the following sets for 6 days.
- 3 minutes abs;
- 3 minutes plank;
- 3 minutes thighs and buttocks.
Have a break15-second between the exercises.
- 3 minutes push-ups;
- 3 minutes waist;
- 3 minutes abs and buttocks.
Have a break of 15-second between the exercises.
Week 3: repeat the Week 1 set.
Week 4: repeat the Week 2 sets.
By doing everything correctly, you will achieve amazing results in just a month.
As a bonus, you will develop a habit of doing this simple ten-minute set of exercises every day. For all of you who want to improve your body, even more, doubling the effort is all you need to do!