Dream of every woman is a perfectly formed and sexy butt. Besides a well-shaped butt looks great, it also helps to stabilize the back and maintain a better body posture.
Now is time to start shaping your butt, and by using this workout in a very short period, you will start noticing that your clothes fit you better.
Here you can find the instructions for the exercises.
1st Exercise – Walking Lunge
Works: your butt and your thighs
– Starting position – standing with your feet shoulder-width apart holding the medicinal ball in front of your chest,
– Making a big step forward with your right leg, start lowering the upper part of your body downwards and form a 90° angle with your right knee. Your left knee is just beyond the floor.
– Without moving your left leg, return your right leg to its initial position.
– Keep your back constantly in an upright position.
– Then, repeat all movements with another leg
Repeat this exercise 10 times on each side.
To enhance the effects use small weights in your hands while you are exercising, or simply place your hands on your hips instead.
2nd Exercise – Curtsy Lunge
Works: your butt, stomach muscles, and legs.
– Starting position – standing with feet shoulder-width apart, keep your chest up and shoulders retracted back.
– Stepping your right leg backwards into a modified lunge position where your foot crosses behind the left of your front leg.
– Step back up to starting position
– Repeat lunge on the opposite leg.
Repeat the exercise 20 times alternately.
3rd Exercise – Box Jumps
Works: tightening and shaping your butt and your legs.
– Starting position – Standing on a scale, which is higher than your knees.
– Lift your arms and bend them to your sides
– Spreading your legs wide in a hip-width, bend a little and spread your arms moving them backwards.
– Jump on the scale remains with your knees bent.
– Then, slowly step down.
Perform 2 series of 8 repetitions.
4th Exercise – Puente
Works: the butt and the upper part of the body.
– Starting position – laying down on the floor with your arms beside your body, bend your knees and lift them.
– Lift your butt upwards, and lower it without touching the floor. That completes one rep.
Perform the exercise in 2 series of 10 times.
5th Exercise – Tabletop Balance
Works: your butt, back and stomach muscles.
– Starting position – tabletop position, with your knees and hands on the floor
– Begin lifting your right leg backwards and upwards, and your left arm forwards.
– Straightening and lifting your leg and your arm bring them until they are in the line with your back.
– Keep that position for 2-3 seconds
– Lower your leg and your arm on the floor.
– Repeat this exercise, with another leg and arm
Perform the exercise 16 times on each side.