Having an appropriate way to get more activity during your day, shouldn’t be when you have any health problems and to look nice, but it should be incorporated into your daily routine.
This is a great way of living, as it increases your strength and you will generally feel better than if you are not physically active.
Intending to find the most proper activities for you, when you plan to start exercising, you can exactly find what you need in this article. We are presenting you “4-Week Beginner’s Workout Plan”, designed for someone who doesn’t have enough experience.
First of all, you need to understand the importance of exercising and have the motivation to become more active.
This plan lasts 4 weeks and it consists of 6 different exercises, which are combined into two simple workouts that gradually progress. At the end of this plan, you will be able to do more than twice the amount you started with!
The detailed explanation
– 4-Week Beginner Plan
The goal of this workout plan for the beginners is to take you from a level of relatively little activity and bring you to a point where you can start with more difficult workouts.
How to do:
Each workout should be performed 3 times weekly, following prescribed repetitions listed on the plan.
– Starting position – standing position, with your feet together and your arms relaxed by sides
– Jumping separate your feet, bringing your arms up overhead.
– On the next jumping, return your feet and arms to the starting position to complete one rep
– Starting position – laying on your back with your knees bent and hands behind your head
– Engaging your abs, pull your head, shoulders and torso up off the floor into a sit-up position
– Returning slowly to starting position complete one rep.
– Starting position – in standing position.
– Dropping down, touch the floor with your hands.
– Jump your feet straight back behind you.
– Optional – do a push-up
– Jump your feet back up towards your hands,
– Returning to the starting position complete one rep.