Almost all women are obsessed with looking better in one or another way, even they look nice. The parts of the body that they want to maintain, differ, but for sure there will be at list one. Most of the women are finding out that exactly what they need to manage is to tone their bra bulge, which make them feeling uncomfortable.
The idea of how to do it is in the article below, these three real-woman exercises will help you to beat that bra bulge that makes you unhappy:
Follow the next steps:
It works on engaging and strengthening the muscles in your back, glutes, and hamstrings.
– Starting position: – standing position with your feet shoulder-width apart, arms across your chest, and your knees slightly bent. Your spine should be in straight line.
– Bring your chest toward the floor while bending at your hips. Your eyes are focused downward, your neck in line with your spine and your back flat as you slowly bend back up.
Repeat 3 sets of 15.
It targets the muscles in your shoulders and upper back.
– Starting position: – lying position with your face down and your arms and legs extended.
– Lift arms into “Y”.
– Then, form with them” T”.
– After that, press your arms down by your sides, trying to connect your palms behind your back and form “I” shape.
– Go on with this routine (3 sets of 15).
- OPPOSITE ARM AND LEG REACH
The focus of this exercise is at your core.
– Starting position: – on your four, your hands and feet,
– Raise one arm and opposite leg,
– Go slow and be careful not to strain your neck.
– Repeat 3 sets of 15 for each arm.
For the best results do these exercises a few times a week.
For more information see the video