This challenge called Brazen Fit 24 Day Ab Workout is created by a group of ladies who exercise together. It is combined with different exercises: crunches, leg raises, and planks.
Benefits of crunches:
– They can build endurance in the abdominal region.
– Strengthen the rectus abdominis by flexing it.
– Train your core without stressing your back
– Can even help trigger your bowel so that it spasms and “wakes up.”
– Can be done just about anywhere you have a little floor space and motivation.
Benefits of leg raise:
– Work several muscle groups and your overall strength.
– Enhances abdominal and core muscles
– Helps to lower your risk for back injuries, back pain and back strain
– Strengthen your grip
– Increase the flexibility, agility, and strength of the hip flexors
Benefits of planks:
– Strengthen your core safely
– Provide better posture
– Help reducing back pain
– Provide better movement and coordination
When you start the exercises they should be done slowly and gradually intensify, as it is given in the program. Get the rest days as appropriate.
As this is a short workout that can easily do at home, so no excuses!
Remember, make a combination of working out and eating healthy.
Here you can see the instructions of how to do them:
For days 25 thru 48, here is that schedule.