This workout composed of 10 proven exercises is created to burn up the fat stored in your legs and at the same timeit strengthens muscles in entire your body. However the focus of this exercises is your inner thighs.
The exercises use resistance frequently and in addition are used bodyweight exercises.
How to do:
- Including these moves try to do as many as possible, but at least one a day for several reps.
- Find a bonus at the end of the list,
- Side Lunge and Press
- Sit back and downin order to keep the knee behind the toes and shift your weight to one side.
- Push yourself out of this position and hold the pose for a while.
- Return to the starting position and shift the weight to another side.
Repeat as many times as you can.
To make it harder add a dumbbell to your side lunges holding it at chest level.
- Prisoner Jacks
- Your feet should be underneath the hips, and hands behind your head.
- Squatting down with knees behind toes, jump the feet in and out, engaging the glutes, inner thighsand quads.
- Stay low all the time!
- Seated Leg Lift Combo
- Begin sitting down with your legs extended in front of you, keeping the back straight.
- Balance your body by hands at your side.
- Lifting one leg up, hold this position a while,
- Float raised leg out to the side, hold for a while and reverse.
Repeat movements with another leg
- Gliding Side Lunge
- Begin standing with your feet a few inches apart, keeping your hands by sides
- Putting weight into your left leg, slowly bend your left knee and squat down, sliding your right foot out to the side.
- Straightening your leg, slide the right foot back in, while your weight still remains in the leg that’s not moving.
Repeat movements on another side.
- Leg Lift Tap
This move is known as the rainbow.
- Begin in a lying pose on your side, with your head on your arm. Place another arm in front of you.
- Raising the leg up, hold for a moment, then move it in front of you by touching the floor. Return the leg up in a starting position,
Perform it 20 times on each side.
- Reverse Flutter Kicks
- Begin laying on your belly on a bench, resting the upper half of your body
- Work your inner thighs, while the arms are under the bench, as you alternate the raising the legs, which should be extended all the time.
Alternate as many times as you can for 1 minute.
- Kneeling Side Plank Clamshells
- Start on one your side, with the resistance band around your shins, supporting yourself up on your elbow
- Raising the hip off the floor, keep the legs bent and fixed.
- During this exercise open and close the top of the legs.
Perform as many times as you can for one minute, then repeat on another with the same dynamic
- Leg Abduction with Band
For this move you’ll use a resistance band wrapped around the middle of your feet.
- Begin laying on your back and extend the legs from the hip, keeping your arms at your sides and lower back pressed into the mat.
- Open and close your legs keeping them straight.
- Perform as many times as you can for 1 minute
To make it harder you can make the band tighter or looser, and do not closer the feet (stop them at hip-width).
- Frog Lift
For this move you need a squishy ball.
- Begin laying on your belly, head raised off the floor and the knees fall out to the side holding the ball with the heels.
- Engaging your glutes, raise and lower (only a couple inches) your lower body
- Don’t push your belly into the floor, keep it more relaxed.
- Gliding Plank Jacks
Yu can also use gliders in this move.
- Begin in a low plank with the balls of your feet on the floor (or gliders).
- Move the legs out (12 to 18 inches), transferring the body weight on your hands,
- Return the legs back in to benefit in strengthening your inner thigh muscles and your abdominals.
Repeat as many times as you can for 1 minute.